Wound in Rainy Season

I want suggestion for some medicine for wound which generally occurs in rainy season in genital areas. Please, suggest some medicine for pain relief, wound cure and also suitable antibiotic.

Doctor Answers (3) on Wound in Rainy Season

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. it could be a fungal infection. fungal infections are very common in monsoon season. but for a definitive diagnosis, you will have to consult a dermatologist in person. he will advise you further after examining you. as of now, you can apply a candid dusting powder over the area. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello find the cause for the wound and then consult dermatologist and get treated bye
Normally in rainy season there is fungal infection in the groin area. You should ensure good personal hygiene, area should be kept dry by having loose under garments. You may use anti fungal ointment like clotrimazole. But it would be better to get your self examined by your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.