Wound in feet not healing
I did MR Scan for leg.. Doctor told me to Artery is block and you have to do Angioplasty where Artery is block in leg. I am staying at Kandivali West, Mumbai. I am looking for experience doctor in Mumbai.

hello. the ulcer needs to be examined for further treatment. suggest you to visit the  doctor as soon as possible... thank you.
Hi, based on ur clinical history wound is caused due to lack of blood flow to capillary beds of lower extremities..kindly consult vascular surgeon to revascularize the affected area...
Dr. Hithysh BM
may be its a chronic ulcer its bettr to meet vascular surgeon as early  as possible....it shub treated