Worms in face and head

I'm having problems in my scalp and face from last 10years, have consulted number of skin specialist but all in vain, I have got a feeling that something lives in the scalp and face. Need to consult a specialist doctor who can examine. Please suggest and guide.. very depressed.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Worms in face and head

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you. Common infestations that may occur are lice , demodex mite , etc. This could be essentially checked on a direct consultation and examination. You also have a pustule on the scalp in the photo and would need medications for the same. So visit a dermatologist in your city for necessary medication. If you wish to consult me, you could contact me via my Practo profile or via follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?