Worm infection nin 7 year old
Hi, I think my daughter has an worm infection. Attatched is the picture of what I spotted. She gets restless right about around d her bedtime and has difficulty in falling asleep. She keeps complaining about a pokey pain in her butt. Can anybody help with with medication that will give her relied. I do give her a dosage of albendeazone syrup 6 months ago.

You can repeat the albendazole tonight and repeat again after 15 days. Maintain strict hand hygiene and wash all her clothes and bedding in hot water
Please give syp Bandy plus 10 ml single Stat dose.