Wisdom tooth
I am dying of the pain of wisdom tooth. Visited my dentist c gave me Enzoflama and cap mox for infection. However i hate eating tablets so i am having only enzoflama to get pain relief.how many days this wil continue as my face has swollen so big. Is it ok if i am nt taking infection tablet?

Dr. Chitrang Thaker
Dentist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi a wisdom tooth pain can be very annoying....if your dentist has already prescribed you the antibiotics it means the situation warrants it....unless the infection is Under control the efficacy of pain killers will be only for few hours.... I would suggest you take the course for antibiotics else see your dentist first thing tomorrow.... Hope you get better soon regards...