Wisdom tooth
Gum is feeling irritated near the wisdom tooth area. Pain is not there at all. X ray photo has been posted. I just feel like putting toungue there. I dont want to extract the wisdomntooth right now

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..based on your x ray both right and left side wisdom teeth need to be removed. This is the only best and permanent solution. Regards
Dr. Arjita Sood
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Thankyou for submitting the query. I am not sure which area/wisdom tooth is giving you trouble as its not clear in your question. However, concrete solution for wisdom tooth on right lower side is definitely removal. For temporary relief you can try doing warm saline rinses 3-4 times in a day i.e. rinsing on the affected side with little luke warm water with salt in it. Hope it helps.