Will joining gym helps in gaining weight
I weigh 38kgs.. along with the diet will joining gym helps for my body?? I have been taking appetite syrups and weight gaining proteins but nothing seems to be worked out so far.

Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Increase your protein and carbohydrate consumption. Have a glass or two of milk daily. Include various dry fruits and nuts and bananas in your diet. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you. Regards
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi, hope you are doing well. To gain weight you need to eat more calories than your body burns. Weight gain need to take care your diet and life style for whole day. It needs proper nutrition to your diet. You may do certain changes like avoid gaps in between two meals, add healthy meal, and reduce junk meal. You may add paneer, cheese, whole eggs, potatoes, legumes, nuts in your diet. We are having weight gain program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect. You may connect us through our website
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me privately for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello You need to gain muscle to get healthy, need to take balance diet with exercise. Only take syrup not help in weight gain. Eat balance diet with good portion size. Before proscribing anything, I need some information like height, weight, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine. Accordingly that will suggest you.
choose a direct consultation for further detailed will surely help you.
6-8 meals a day start doing exercise eat high protein and high carbohydrate diet add smoothies and sweet after having lunch and dinner.
Hello See you have to keep patience. I need to check your overall lifestyle and eating habits are taking enough calorie,protein, fat? Only taking syrup you will not gain weight.
take direct consultation through my practo account.
For gaining weight, Increased protein and carbohydrates in your diet . Add milk and it’s products like cottage cheese,curd, paneer, khoa, cream , Or quinoa, egg, Non veg, Bajra,Barley, Oats , Jau , Green leafy vegetables, Fruits , Nuts, Ghee etc Add protein rich smoothies and add sweets after having the lunch and dinner
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink water in a good quantity
Yes. Choose direct consultation for detailed information about your meal patterns and nutrition with portions and lifestyle changes for proper guidance and help