Wight loss
My uncle is a bussiness man. (morning 9 to night 9 sitting in the business counter).What are the best methods to decrease the Wight. It is sutrgical or non surgical . Please me the best suggestion.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your.uncles condition But them you.need to.understand our problem that without his height and weight and his Diet patterns we can only provide channel. That opinion totally depends upon the weight if your uncle whether to go for a surgery or Vulcan reduce it with Diet and workout. Just homeboy with his height weight and diet pattern. Thank you