Wife climax
I am recently married. My wife is unable to achieve an orgasm so far. She is interested in making love but gets disappointed by not reaching there. This is creating issues in our life. We have decided that we don't want kids for some time and she is on pills as suggested by doctor. Is that the reason of not attaining orgasm ?

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Stop the pills. Start having good nutritive food. Use 10 ml of melted ghee with hot milk 1hr before breakfast for 1 month. This should help. If you don't notice relief, consult nearby Ayurveda doctor.
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Kolkata
1. Orgasm can be low due to fatigue, anxiety or some serious disorders of the body. So, don't try drugs that may be harmful to you. 2. Consult doctor avoiding all hesitation and have counseling and proper diagnosis done. 3. After that the treatment can help you. Avoid excessive weight gain. Sometimes pills can also be responsible.