Wide jaw (sqaure face)

I have wide jaw which makes my face looks big as compare to my body. I had a habit of chewing nails since last 10 years. I realized recently that maybe it caused my jaw to grow wider so I stopped doing it. I lost some weight like 14 kg to shed some fat from my face but no difference as I lost fat from other parts of body as well so now my body looks smaller as compare to my face I heard about botox but its costly & also effects doesn't last longer than 6 months. But still if I want to take botox who is a good doctor in PUNE who does this treatment?

Doctor Answers (1) on Wide jaw (sqaure face)

Dr. Gautam Gangurde Nashik | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
Kindly send your snap so that we can evaluate you in better way as you say you having square face if it is associated with masseter hypertrophy thn definitely botox will helpful to you but if as your whole face bony structure is broden one it may not. Also liposuction of face also help you if you have excess fat over your face.