Whole Body pain

I am suffering from the problem of full body pain and fatigue. The Pain occurs in back, thigh, hands, palm, finger everywhere. I don't feel like waking up in the morning. I get tired easily. Should I Consult a doctor, if yes whom.
views-icons 54 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It may be myalgia, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated and treated with medication
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?