Whole body pain and tired

Iam 52 age female, last 10 days I have pain in joints and whole body pain. Also tired and pain in legs when iam working in kitchen. Also iam a BP patient .I don't know what happen, now trying ayurvedha but still same condition. Doctor plz give me a  direction for consulting. Which  specialist I want to consult.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Whole body pain and tired

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
you need consult nearest orthopedic surgeon to rule out osteoarthritis,rheumatoid arthritis etc...consult them they have do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?