Whn to tak pregnancy test
My sister lost her virginity last month and had unprotected sex and her fiance did not cum itseemz like withdrawal technique she told and she did not take any pill! They hav done the same 3or 4 times like this later...... now after 14days she had it again unprotected but took I pill her period s due on 17th so when can she take up pregnancy test ????? If her period occurs how can she know it's due to withdrawal bleeding of the pill or her natural cycles ? I'm very worried for her health she keeps screaming and seemz frustrated please answer asap!

Hi, get the urine pregnancy test done if she doesn't get her periods by 17 th of January if previous cycles were regular. Can get the blood test done for beta HCG which is more specific for pregnancy.Can't make out whether the bleeding is due to I pill or menstrual bleeding. If the bleeding is not regular like earlier,less/ more bleeding, better to do Urine pregnancy test.