Whiteheads

I hv whiteheads beside my nose and on my nose for 2 years. Any face wash to cure it? Skin is slightly oily

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. These are possibly comedones and removing them with nails may cause a problem, you need to find why are they happening and it can be done easily by consulting a dermatologist. Salicylic acid based face washes can work well for you and chemical peels in multiple sessions can also be considered. Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
White heads requires to be expressed out with comedone extraction procedure. Visit your nearest dermatologist. Or send me pic for further information
Dr. Aarushi Passi Bhandari
You can use a Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid combination Face wash,for instance (Rejuglow Face wash or Nioglow Face wash ) .Cleansers alone won't help you minimise them. It's good if you can use small amount of Salicylic acid Gel or Lotion to apply all over your face especially the concerned area on alternate nights . (Sebonac Gel or Salyzap lotion to name a few).
You must see a Dermatologist for proper instructions on using them and following up ur response.