White spot on nipple
I am breastfeeding and of late it has become very painful to feed on right breast due to a white spot on right nipple measuring about 1.5 mm diameter. That spot alone is painful to touch and extremely painful during feeding. The physician examined me and told me that there is no blocked duct and prescribed Nipcare cream..but the problem still persists. Is the white spot due to milk blister? How to remove it and get relief?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Yes can't predict without examination.. It may be fungal infection ... Consult a gynac
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Cannot comment till a gynaecologist or breast surgeon examines u.