White spot on hand n neck
Dear Sir, Ma'am I hope this mail finds you in the best of your health. This refers to the white spot presence on my mother's hand and neck from last 2 months I have consulted an ayurvedic doctor at my hometown, but no benefit with his medication, infact spots has increased a little more. Kindly suggest whether it is 100% curable and what could be done in this case. Sincere regards

Dr. Ujjwala Verma
If its vitiligo then treatment can control the spread as well as can bring repigmentation. But any associated condition which can related to prognosis of vitiligo need to be worked upon.