White heads
I having too many white and black heads on my face..what's the remedy? ? My skin also too oily......

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi These kind of skin changes are normal at your age. These arise due to  the changing hormones. However please do pay attention to your diet and include plenty of fruits and vegetables.  Avoid smoking and junk food. Try to get enough exercise and drink ten glasses of water a day. Use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. all these will help unclog your skin. If you don't see changes do see a dermatologist