White hairs

Hii i hav lots of white hairs on my head n whn i comb my hairs there is lots of white dead skin comes off with it.there us also some fluids cmes whn i scratch my head.need ur suggestion.there is no of small red spots on my where fluid cmes out whn i scratch thm..plz help

Harisha N L

A shaft of hair is basically colorless. Cells in the follicle, called melanocytes, add pigment. The pigment, called melanin, comes in two basic varieties — eumelanin and phaeomelanin — which combine in different proportions to create the vast range of hair colors, from jet black to ash blonde. For a long time researchers assumed that, with age, melanocytes simply become less efficient at making pigment. That may be partly true. But recent studies  have shown that age brings a steady decline in the number of these pigment-producing cells. Not all hairs respond in the same way or at the same time. So the graying process usually is gradual. You can't prevent graying. Some people start graying in their 30s, and some not until their 60s. Genetics likely play a strong role in graying. People rarely go gray overnight. If they do, it's typically due to alopecia areata. This condition causes the thicker, darker hairs to stop growing before it affects the growth of gray hairs — giving the impression of graying overnight. Alopecia areata eventually causes roundish patches of hair loss or complete loss of hair on the head or body. Its cause isn't known...you seems to have seborrhoic dermatitis along with grey hairs consult dermatologist