White hairs and dry hairs
I am 27 yrs old. I am getting white hairs more and my hair look dry and red in color. I have shifted to new house from past 8 months and I am using bore water and the water is hard. So whether the hard water is the cause of white hair and dry hair? Please let me know what is the cause and how to overcome it..?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multifactorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala