White hair
My 50% of hair have gone gray & no chemical dye suits me it strain my eyes..I can only use heena that suits is there any way by which I can get brown colour instead of orangish other than indigo?
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You can try ppd free dyes available in the market in different shades. Use the dye on a small area behind your ear for the first time, to check whether you are allergic to that also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.