White hair
Increased white hair My height is 150 cm,and weight is 47,don;t like to at food,monthly periods correct

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. White hair occurs due to 2 main reasons. One is hereditary. If it's due to hereditary, then no treatment will help it. You have learn to live with it. Secondly it can be due to vitamin deficiency. In such a case, supplementing with the required vitamins might help the cause. But it will take about 4 to 6 months to see the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will examine you and then treat accordingly.