White hair in my beared and hair
Hi, I am 32 year old and my hair Turing white in beared.. I think now 10% are white so could be reason and what is treatment.. Any medicine to stop and reverse grey to black

Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities causing white hair.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hi, you have premature canitis. It can be genetic or reflect underling nutritional deficiencies. You can try Ebony hair lotion twice daily. Results may take months to years depending on the consistency of usage and underlying nutritional imbalance.
Eat healthy diet with micro & macronutrients
Avoid pulling out your Grey hairs