White hair
I am having a lot of white hairs on my head. Earlier there were less but now there are many. Please tell me the reasons for it and solution to the problem.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Modern hectic stressful life and diet are major causes of premature greying of hair. Its difficult to get your hair colour back. But you can definitely slow down the process. Have a protein rich balanced diet. Avoid refined sugar and junk food. Avoid changing shampoos frequently. Biotin and Calcium panthotenate rich multivitamin supplements will help to some extent Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Skin Mumbai.