White hair
Hello Doctor.Am 18 years old and am suffering from premature whitning of hair since 2 year.Atlest 30% of hair gone white.I want to know does any treatment or medicin for reverse my black hair again naturally?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps