White hair and black patc

My hair turned white at a very small age. As I delivered a baby one year back my white hair increased a lot. Can you suggest me any oil to turn my hair black again. Got black patches around mouth, nose and forehead. Reason and suggestion as I'm feeling inferior because of the two reasons and not able to go anywhere.

Doctor Answers (3) on White hair and black patc

U need to take internal homeopathic medicine to stop white hair but there is no oil which can revert white hair to black..but definitely homeopathic medicine can stop it even if the condition is hereditary..so u don't need to worry..just visit a homeopath can take detailed case n prescribe a good medicine..also u can consult on practo direct consult or in person but the results will be guaranteed.
Regards
Dr.Deepika
www.drdeepikagupta.com
Yes, there are good homeopathic renedies for both of your problems. Can consult for prescription at practo direct consult.
No oils are effective.
Take nutrious and calcium rich food.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. White hair occurs due to 2 main reasons. One is hereditary. If it's due to hereditary, then no treatment will help it. You have learn to live with it. Secondly it can be due to vitamin deficiency. In such a case, supplementing with the required vitamins might help the cause. But it will take about 4 to 6 months to see the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will examine you and then treat accordingly. Also the black patches you describing could be melasma. Commonly seen after pregnancy. The dermatologist will treat that also. Don't worry