White flacking on head
I got white flanking on two parts of my scalp and hairloos used many ketoconazole brands but no use finally i have used corticosteroid lotion on prescription initially healed but relapsed and prescribed docter is far away what should i do hair loos is my primary consern

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. So you appear to have Seborrhoea capitis, with probable early onset androgenetic alopecia. You may need to use steroid based shampoos and antifungal shampoos for a few weeks alternatingly. And then shall require maintenance measures. Avoid exposure to dust and pollution. For hair fall You'll need minoxidil based solutions for hair loss. Also prp therapy is helpful. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bangalore.