White blister on Thighs
Hi good morning doctor i am looking for advise for my wife as she had a white blisters on her thigh which looks like filled with water but its give lot of itching while applying the cream. We consulted local dermatologist locally and she advised valcivir and sidatif medicine but it looks like fungal infection here i am enclosing the picture for ur ref. requesting you to kindly advise what kind of infection is this. 2nd picture is taken after 4 days after applying medicine which is now becoming black. It wipl be very helpful for me know about this infection , even i dnt knw the name of infection.

This is herpes. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment