Which Vitamin B12 supplement to take?
Hi. My wife and I were earlier vegetarian and now we have turned vegan (given up.milk and milk products). Could you suggest which vitamin B12 supplement we should take, what dose and at what interval? We recently got our B12 checked and it was completely normal before we gave up milk some days ago. Thanks!

Hello, best is organic AMWAY PRODUT NUTRILITE. BUT COSTLY. OTHER YOU CAN TAKE ONE MONTH THAN A GAP OF TWO MONTH IS OK,OR CONTINUOUS. CAP A TO Z ONE AT NIGHT. FOR LONG-TERM INTERMITTENTLY.OK.

Your concern with vitamins are totally justifiable and I am happy that you are aware... According to me instead of waiting for the levels to go down you should keep up with maintainance dose. And just taking a single vitamin better take a multivitamin tablet. And be it a natural one instead of synthetic. I advise Amway Nutrilite Daily. Easily available online.
consult for detailed suggestion for healthy routine.
Hi, if your vitamin levels are normal then why do you want to take supplements? Take plenty of seasonal vegetables and fruits
In case your vitamins level fall down, you can take Tab. Neurobian Forte or any medicines that contain methylcobalamine 1500mcg.