Which type of electric toothbrush to use
I am very bad at cleaning my teeth so was planning to buy an electric toothbrush. I have some composite fillings, an rct and one implant. Which electric toothbrush should I buy? Sonic or oscillating? Cleaning is my topmost priority. I also have sensitive gums so softer bristles are preferable

Sonic tooth brush with small head.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Sonic
Go for Sonic toothbrush as Sonic toothbrushes are considered more effective due to the high level of vibrations they provide. Additionally, vibrations by a sonic toothbrush generate micro-bubbles of water that clean even between your teeth.
Hi.. As you have sensitive gums and more risk for tooth decay, i advise you to use sonic electric tooth brush.
Sonic toothbrushes ( Curaprox Hydrosonic pro) would be a better option for people with implant and gum problems
You can go for sonic