cancer-icon
Whether cancer hereditary disease
I am men . My mother died due to uterus cancer. Do I have any possibility to have cancer in future. Please reply 🙏

Hi, I am sorry that your mother expired due to uterine cancer. Can u please tell me at what age she was diagnosed and also inform us if there is any family history of other cancer such as ovarian or colon Cancer society that I can advise genetic testing according to that
Yes because of family history there is a slight increase in risk by 2-3% Having said that No need to press any panic button Please keep a check on your menstrual cycles and any abnormal bleeding pattern consult your gynecologist