When to expect period
I went to a gynaecologist about having missed my periods in the month of November. Only spotting happened for 4 days but with a gap in the middle. So it was like 2 days spotting, 3rd day nothing and 4th and 5th day spotting. I did not have unprotected sex from the last cycle which ended around 4-5th November. And this spotting happened from 26th November. Although I did have unprotected sex on 28th but no ejaculation was done inside. My doctor asked me to take a pregnancy test on the 5th or December and told me if it was negative, I take Estrogen and progestin pills from that day itself and that I'd have my periods around 15th. It's the 16th today and I still haven't gotten my periods. I did a pregnancy test again on 12th and that was negative too. But I don't know when to expect my periods now. I can't even get a clear picture of what these hormones do to my body and when to have the periods. Can someone tell me when I could expect my periods?

You need to get evaluated for your hormones
For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai