When Sex after abortion
When can we sex after abortion? I have  sex after 3-4 weeks of abortion But before next period and she got pain in her lower stomach and she taken some pain killer now it's not paining but next day again little bit pain came and gone also Now I am scared that why she got pain after sex Please suggests us what we hav

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. You can have sex anytime after the bleeding has stopped. this is about a week to ten days. It is important to use contraception (in addition to condoms) to prevent a repeat pregnancy and infection. If you have been having unprotected sex she may have an infection that is causing pain. The best option would be to consult your gynaecologist for an examination. They will also guide you regarding more effective contraception if you are not already using something regularly. hope this helps