Wheezing, fatigue

Hello Doctor, I have shortness of breath when I get up in the mornings. I feel fatigue and have body pain during the day and I feel feverish in the night. I am 24 years old from Chennai. It would be very kind of you if you can advise me on how to overcome these symptom. Thank you

Doctor Answers (2) on Wheezing, fatigue

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. you haven't mentioned from hoe long you have this problem and also what is your temperature recording? as of now i feel its necessary to examine you to give you any further advise. you can take a tab. deriphyline retard once a day after food and consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
hi first of all you confirm me is ur sleep pattern is good . take more fluids and fruits particularly vit C rich foods. detailed history from your side is appreciable.