Wheezing, fatigue
Hello Doctor, I have shortness of breath when I get up in the mornings. I feel fatigue and have body pain during the day and I feel feverish in the night. I am 24 years old from Chennai. It would be very kind of you if you can advise me on how to overcome these symptom. Thank you

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you haven't mentioned from hoe long you have this problem and also what is your temperature recording? as of now i feel its necessary to examine you to give you any further advise. you can take a tab. deriphyline retard once a day after food and consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi first of all you confirm me is ur sleep pattern is good . take more fluids and fruits particularly vit C rich foods. detailed history from your side is appreciable.