Wheezing & frequent cold.

Hello docs, I have a history of frequent cold since childhood. I Have tried all medications on earth n never cured. Recently from last month i have developed wheezing and difficulty in breathing. I have to put more pressure on chest to breathe and it makes me tired very soon. Sounds are heard while breathing and nose blocks sometimes. These health issues it's affecting my day to day life. Plz suggest some way out for these issues n help. Thank u.

Doctor Answers (2) on Wheezing & frequent cold.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
you need a proper upper airway examination along with a pulmonary function test to assess your lungs, both of which can be done at my clinic
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previouspatients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriatetime and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic and summon an UBER cab to reach my clinic!
please bring all your past health records with you and make a list of questions that you need to ask me so that you do not forget to ask it when we meet.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.