What ultrasound for Parotid gland?
I have lower jaw pain,ear pain with swelling for more than 2 months. Had nasal congestion and facial pressure. So Dr said it might be because of sinus infection and gave me antibiotics. Amoxicillin. Sinus cleared up, but the jaw pain under the ear, inside ear sore pain and swelling didn't reduce. Went to ENT and had Endo. No infection in ear and sinus. Told me to take CT scan to see if any persistent infection and gave cefdinir antibiotics. I didn't take that antibiotics as I thought it could be some dental issue. Went to dentist and he said it could be upper wisdom tooth or a crack in my lower first molar or TMJ. Removed Upper WT 20 days back. Still the same symptoms. Went for follow up. He said to see a TMJ specialist. So upper wisdom tooth is not the the reason. I have to see if it's sinus or TMJ or tooth crack or Parotid gland issue.I went to my GP and she said my neck is also little swollen and tender and told me to take neck US. i don't know if neck ultrasound cover Parotid gland

Neck US will not cover parotid region Get ultrasound of neck and parotid region
Consult online with investigation report