What type of care needed
Woke up at night yesterday with heavy sweating and feeling of numbness in few moments I was feeling cold and hungry I have stools 3 times a day occasionally and feel very cold in winters and hot in summers.. This weakness type is being felt from last one year with dry mouth type feeling sometimes..

Hello Your symptoms are quite vague to come to any diagnosis, but I would suggest they mandate further evaluation. I would suggest you to consult a physician and get good physical examination done. i would also suggest you for complete, blood counts, blood sugar, thyroid profile and renal function tests.