What should i do to come out from stress
I m a unmarried girl i was indulge into sex for the first time in jan 21 with my bf after that till now i m so scared of so many things like pregnancy related std sti for pregnancy i have had so many tests till now all are negative scared of std sti even my bf dnt have any infection like std or sti still i m scared due to family n society wht will happen if i m became pregnant even i was not active since then its been for months from last intercourse i m not active still thinking that i might be pregnant even i consult 2 dr they said i m not pregnant by my scanty periods make me in doubt after every period i go for pregnancy test n it came out to be negative day by day i m going into stress and depression can anyone help me out

There is no pregnancy for sure, your stress is causing irregular bleeding.

Maam you are too stressed about social stigma. If you had Intercourse in Jan and after that your pregnancy test are negative and period are coming there is no possibility of pregnancy. So please divert your mind from the chances of being pregnant. As mentioned you had done test for STD and all are negative so you shouldn't be more concerned about it. So please be carefree and less stressed about the issues.
For further assistance consult me
Your having anxiety of being pregnant.need more information.
consult me on practo
Scanty periods might be due to some other reasons not related to pregnancy.need to ask some questions.take personal consultation.