What is the best medicine
Actually a major accident I got paralyzed due to spinal Cord injury. My injury level is c5 & c6 . But my main problem is that when I am in profession both feet are burning which is so disturbing sir. So pls suggest me what is the best medicine to take & live in a normal life sir. Manoj
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your foot burning sensations are because of  previous spinal cord injury. It can be treated with appropriate medicines. But before prescribing you any medicine more detail of your ilness any other medical problem or any medicine you already taking , all these details are required . Better cosult a neurologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.