What is the best medicine
Actually a major accident I got paralyzed due to spinal Cord injury. My injury level is c5 & c6 . But my main problem is that when I am in profession both feet are burning which is so disturbing sir. So pls suggest me what is the best medicine to take & live in a normal life sir. Manoj

Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your foot burning sensations are because of  previous spinal cord injury. It can be treated with appropriate medicines. But before prescribing you any medicine more detail of your ilness any other medical problem or any medicine you already taking , all these details are required . Better cosult a neurologist