What is possibletreatment
My father is having a bit bulgy flesh in the inside of his mouth or more accurately in his inner cavity of cheek for like six months. It seems like a tumour now as a doctor confirmed the same. My father is an active smokers and is smoking for like 35 years. He also eats beetle nuts with tobacco like zarda.help please

Dr. Saurabh Chittora
Internal Medicine 4 yrs exp Kota
The lesions you described as feel really bad. Your father is suffering from oral cancer. You should consult a oncologist in this regard who will help you determine the extend of disease after few investigations like MRI. IF tumor is restricted to oral cavity chances of your father being treated completely are very high. But don't be lazy in all this, as oral cancers spread in body very fast. ..hurry up.