What hapening to my hair?
My hair has became thin and Whenever i wave my  hair tiny white flakes comes out...looks like dandruff... And my hair became dry and damage this problem was there for me for more than 2 years and i neglected all these but now i my hair has became less than before nd from 1-2 weeks i have noticed hairfalls....plz help?

hello there. white particles which you are saying, could be dandruff or dry scalp. hair fall upto 100 hair is normal. if you think it's way more than that, consult a dermatologist. regards