What can i do should i marry her
I masturbate by imaging girls in my mind now i forget it who girl they were i forget did i masturbated by imaging my love girl mother and sister i truely love a girl i am feared to marry her because of it

Are you used to watching too much of pornography. Then stop it. It is usual to have such fantasy but realise it is just so.
if it does not noT help do visit a mental health professional
You are confused it could be some thoughts provoking anxiety in you Dont worry Discuss your issues in detail with a mental health professional Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online or in person All the best