What brand name is Adderall sold under?
I was diagnosed with ADD last month. My doctor is currently giving me Axepta -60. But it makes me feel sleepy and zoned out. I heard Adderall available in US is the best treatment. But under what brand is it available? Or is it available India?

Axepta and Adderall differ in composition. While the earlier one is available on regular prescription, the latter one is not. You shouldn't buy or use any of these drugs without prescription. I suggest that you should understand the pros and cons of each of these medication before starting on any off them through a discussion with your doctor.
Meet your Psychiatrist.