What are reasons for high alkaline phosphatase
I feel very thirsty past 1 year. I had a doubt for diabetes as my father had diabetes. I got my blood tested but my blood sugar is normal. My Vitamin D3 levels are low and my alkaline phosphatase levels are higher than required. I am 53 year old male. what according to you are the reasons for high alkaline phosphatase levels in blood?

Higher-than-normal levels of ALP in your blood may indicate a problem with your liver or gallbladder. This could include hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver cancer, gallstones, or a blockage in your bile ducts. High levels may also indicate an issue related to the bones such as rickets, Paget’s disease, bone cancer, or an overactive parathyroid gland. In rare cases, high ALP levels can indicate heart failure, kidney cancer, other cancer, mononucleosis, or bacterial infection. Your vitamin D deficiency should be corrected with proper supplements as well. I would advise you to visit a gastroenterologist so that your reports can be clinically correlated and the cause can be confirmed and treated accordingly.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the gastroenetrologist at the earliest

Reasons for breathlessness Reasons for high body temperature Reasons for blood in sperm