Weird sensation in penis

I feel weird sensation in penis after urination. It is there for sometime. Usually better after waking up or after a bath.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weird sensation in penis

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
I am sorry but you have to describe what type of weird sensation you are feeling, that is, itching/burning/tingling/dragging sensation/aching type of pain. Because there are lots of causes for these sensations and they will have to be evaluated. Also if there is any discharge from your glans penis then that will also take it to a different direction. For now avoid using any soaps, shampoos or solutions like dettol, savlon or any creams over your genitals. Only use lukewarm water (add little salt and dissolve in it) to wash your genitals. They have to be cleaned daily at least twice a day. Even after one week, if any sensation is persisting kindly consult a dermatologist.