Weight stuck at one numbe

Hi doctor, My weight is 64 kgs and my height is 5'4. I was 77 earlier and lost weight with diet and cardio. I am following regular workouts and diet to get to my goal which is 57 ( according to height). However i am stuck at 64 and even after trying everything (diet, workouts, starving) i am not able to go below 64. Do you know why this is happening.

Doctor Answers (3) on Weight stuck at one numbe

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U require 9 KGS weight loss that too fat I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. That too healthy not medications or supplements.
Ms. Keya Mukherjee Jamnagar | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello! It's called plateau phase. Don't starve yourself. To break it you can change your workout style and change in diet for 7days. If you need help related to diet you can massage me personally or visit a dietician. Wish you good health.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Your body weight plateu by same level of exercise and diet you are following now change in exercise and have soup in lunch and dinner especially chicken or cabbage. It will help u.