Weight reduction via die

Hi, am 32 male.5'6" height.100kgs weight. Want to reduce weight with diet. Need diet chart and consultation
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight reduction via die

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U require 35 KGS weight loss I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. I need lifestyle details to counselling for you.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...ideal weight for height should be around 65kgs. It is difficult to tell a dietician chart without knowing your lifestyle and habits. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. And habits like drinking alcohol and smoking should be stopped. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same