Weight  gain
I want to gain weight. My age 22 years & my weight is 5.11.but my weight is 50. What I have to do & please answer my question

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
YES.... Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep for 8-9 hours Drink plenty of water daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Keep happy thoughts in mind always Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid over exertion Practice yogas and pranayamas daily morning Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section