Weight n health issues

I'm 25 and I have been obese for most of my life. After marriage since 2 years, I am facing a lot of health issues. I have gained a lot of weight and am going thru cervix issues along with a recent report saying my blood sugar is high. Also I try a lot bit can't loose weight. I feel traumatized cause of the health issues. Allopathy doesn't suit me so medicines couldn't help much. I wanna loose the weight as soon and want to overcome my problems mentally as I feel depressed a lot these days. I want to loose weight so that I can have an easy pregnancy. I have been trying since long but couldn't conceive. My bmi indicates I shud have 60 KGS as ideal weight. Please suggest an effective treatment

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight n health issues

Dr Satyajit Godhi Bangalore | General Physician
Can you please tell me what your current BMI is?
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and ragi...you also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day...you need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician fir a spe cific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences...you also need to keep your sugars under good control.... Please follow up with physician... You need not be depressed about it... Am sure you can do better.. Thank you