Weight management
Hi I am struggling to lose weight for quite sometime. Last year I have lost almost 12 kg of weight through diet and some light activities. But for the last 3 months i am unable to manage the same I have gained almost 12-13 kg again . Please suggest me a good diet programme to lose the excess weight.

Hi, There is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings, Current Health Report to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or In-Clinic through Practo
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Weight loss is scientific process for that exact fat mass, and BMI is needed, as well constitution will be required to get to know about the heat level of the body. On that basis only you should do the diet or any other exercise.
Plz do contact directly via practo or connect via my insta handle nutritionist_remya
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to consult us ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
In order to achieve weight management it is essential to rule out deficiencies, allergies, hormonal imbalances, hence kindly share details of these to suggest you a customized diet plan
I can help to restart your weight loss. You are entered into the starvation phase and neurohormonal control is disturbed. You can consult me online or offline to get it clear.
Gud evening I have to know certain things before that so pls connect directly through practo app for diet consultation.
my available timing 10am to 12pm n evening 7 to 9pm.