Weight lost
I want to lose my weight .. I lost 10 kg before my marriage .and after marriage i gain my weight very fast ..i dont knw wht to u .. Now i have exams thats why i cnt do exercise right now and i have two chapati only in my lunch and dinner and fast food once in a week .. Plzzz gave me some advice

Hello,have vegetables palav with chapatis ,vegetables like beans , carrot , beetroot ,green leafy vegetables are useful , Don't stay hungry , drink lot of water , have low sugar friuts, now study for exams bece if you skip meals with intension tonloose weight it might affect your health, sleep for 6-7 hour's.